It’s a whole new month – can you believe it? November is always a busy time in terms of school; things are wrapping up, and it feels like everything is due all at once. How terrifying!
– Speaking of terrifying: let’s talk halloween real fast. Check out my cheshire cat look from last night!
A ton of different purple eyeshadows, NYX jumbo eyepencils in milk and blackbean, lots of liquid eyeliner, and some purple dollar store hair goo – voila! Probably the cheapest costume of all time, and I got tons of compliments. What did you dress up as?
In other news, November is NaBloPoMo. Is that still a thing? It literally just occurred to me… are any of you planning on posting every day this month? It seems daunting, but I’m tempted – I love a good challenge.
ALRIGHT, it’s the first of the month, soooo let’s talk about what’s happening, shall we? We spent October discussing magic, my eyebrows, Toronto, and tons of music! Truthfully I didn’t blog as much as I would have hoped – and it was only the very beginning of my blog, too! It’s going to get better, friends, I promise. If I learned one thing this month it’s that sometimes you have to put on your blinders, ignore what’s happening to/with/for everyone else in your life, and focus on your own shit. Just because you’re not totally taking over the world just yet doesn’t mean you aren’t making strides in your own journey, ya know?
So, with that in mind, here are some November goals:
1. cut out gluten I put this one first because it’s going the be the hardest; just saying it makes me cringe. I think gluten is what’s making my skin flare up, but I can’t bring myself to give it up !!! I just…love…bread…
2. stay caught up on readings. I am the worst procrastinator in the world and if I do not have to read something I am not gunna read it.
3. get a credit card. Probably a terrible idea, tbh, but I’m almost 21 now sooo it’s time.
4. apply for my Ontario driver’s license/health card. I still have all of my BC things. It’s technically okay because I’m a student, but I don’t really intend to move back and I’m lowkey afraid I’ll lose my wallet one day and it’ll get mailed to Victoria.
5. drink more water. ALL OF THE WATER! I’ve been putting a bit of lemon and cayenne in it because ~*health*~
bring it on November – I’m ready for ya.
What are your goals for the month? And, more importantly, who was hungover today?